Dale Rocheleau assists clients in obtaining permits and closing business transaction involving energy projects particularly in the renewable energy area.
- Providing legal advice for clients to access tax credits and other public incentives to create jobs, finance real estate and develop renewable energy projects.
- Successfully obtained permit and negotiated sale of a 2.2-megawatt photovoltaic project.
- Assisted public service company in negotiating a 26-year power purchase contract with one of the world’s largest hydroelectric companies in 2010, thereby providing a long-term, stably-priced and reliable source of renewable power for Vermont customers.
- Directed public service company’s legal team in securing regulatory approval of $260 million electric transmission project in 2008.
- Oversaw legal work for $60 million sale of wind power development company in 2005.