Dale Rocheleau provides leadership and legal advice to support successful development of real estate projects.
- Obtained key permits and approvals for economic development projects in Vermont ranging up to $225 million. The projects include
- a major ski area expansion,
- a software company expansion,
- ice cream manufacturer expansion, and
- the establishment of a significant new injection molding product manufacturer.
- Providing legal advice for clients to access tax credits and other public incentives to create jobs, finance real estate and develop renewable energy projects.
- Directed public service company’s legal team in securing regulatory approval of $260 million transmission project in 2008.